skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
I've had it wrong all this time
Saw this amazing quote today:
"Live large, man, and dream small."
- RS Thomas
A ha! So that's the trick. All this time, I've been living small and dreaming large. No wonder! ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(33)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(7)
▼
March
(24)
Chicks: Day 16
Chameleon Amanda
Pair of Powerpuff Girl Notebooks!
Chicks: Day 9
This Notebook Has Something For Everyone!
Chicks: Day 8
Measure Once Cut Thrice?
Time For Some Spring Cleaning!
We ♥ Flat Rate Shipping!!
May I introduce...
Wow! What a morning!
Chicks: Day 3
Hay Baybay, Wanna Wrestle? AKA My Impulse Bumper S...
Chicks 1-4: Day Two
Chick 1 and Chick 2: Day One
Run Quick Or You're Next!
A pouch! A pouch! I'm getting a pouch!
Awww, Man! Chick adoption postponed until Tuesday
Today is Chick day!
Hack Blech Ugh
Done!
I've had it wrong all this time
Local produce? Hardly.
Slow Weekend
►
February
(1)
The Scenic Route
Ring Around the Etsy
Etsy Sellers Who Blog
Previous
•
Next
•
Join
Powered by RingSurf
Where's There?
Who's There?
No comments:
Post a Comment