It was a slow weekend, Etsy-wise. We'd hoped for brisker business. Our hopes were fed by the small successes we've seen lately. We've had some encouraging feedback, some significant sells, and have even made back enough money to pay for about 70% of our investment so far. That's faster than I'd originally expected, for sure. it was some something of a letdown to have sold nothing at all on Saturday (despite posting six or seven new items) and only one small thing on Sunday.
We're still so new to all this that much of it seems more mystery and art than science. Maybe it will always seem that way, at least at times. At any rate of business, it's been a fun and invigorating challenge thus far. It's definitely a worthwhile endeavor.
This week I plan to write about some of the things we have learned about marketing our Etsy shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was a slow weekend for me too. I'm going to start counting views this week and see, just for fun, but I suspect the views are higher on week days.
Hope it picks up for you! How about putting an etsy mini on your blog or a direct link to your website? I love your books!
It's generally a bit slow now. But spring has come, business will pick up :)
It would be nice to see an Etsy mini of your shop at your blog, so that people know what you do :)
Thanks to you both! I put an Etsy mini up. ☺
Post a Comment